Find out if you have a gambling problem
Are you concerned that you or someone you know may have a gambling problem? If you answer yes to one or more of the questions, this may be a sign of a gambling problem.
Have you or someone you know…
- Promised to stop gambling but then been unable to control the impulse to gamble?
- Gambled more and more until the last dollar is gone?
- Immediately returned to gambling to try to recover losses?
- Thought gambling could solve financial problems?
- Gambled to get relief from distressing emotions or personal situations?
- Believed gambling could bring the family money to do special things?
- Borrowed money to gamble with or to pay gambling debts?
- Lied to cover up gambling or gambling debts?
- Relied on others to pay gambling debts or bills because of financial problems caused by gambling?
- Felt restless or easily annoyed when trying to cut down or stop gambling?
- Lost or put at risk an important relationship, job, or a career or school opportunity because of gambling?